Faux-pretentious, moi?

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A headless chicken sans the headlessness

Quite a busy day off. By rights, my feet should be in agony.

Before heading out, I'd cancelled a dial-up connection and paid a bill. Then I was off to the post office (to post two Fringe brochures to my mother) and the bank (to cancel a credit card) on the way up to work, as I wanted to check how much time I should allow to walk to my interview tomorrow afternoon - 20 minutes. At that point I retraced some of my steps to book train tickets for my trip to Norfolk in ten days' time, after which I bought a cabin bag which will also do me quite nicely for my two-day trip to Jersey straight afterwards.

By then it was time for lunch, so I went back home and had a bite to eat before going to do some food shopping. Then it was off to the cinema to catch the very powerful United 93, over to Princes St for a quiet coffee over a sudoku and back to the cinema for a showing of, depending on your perspective, the most inappropriate or only possible film to see so soon afterwards: Airplane!

Right, time I went to bed. Big day tomorrow ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home