Faux-pretentious, moi?

Monday, June 05, 2006

A soap opera thwarted

A goes out with B. A and B decide to call it a day. In the meantime, C is going out with D; they split up too. B and C start dating; A and C arranges to meet for drinks. Hijinks do not ensue.

I am A; the rest will remain anonymous, at least for the time being.

One of my work colleagues, who would be a right fag-hag if she didn't have something of a love/hate relationship with gay men, was convinced a triangle of some description would result from my meeting an ex's new man. Said new man is something of a catch, but I know better than to compromise an established friendship and another good one in the offing.

When will some people understand that being gay does not mean you sleep around as a matter of course?

1 Comments:

  • Eep! I don't sleep around as a matter of course; it just kind-of happens. :-\ Sorry I missed your comment for about a month after you missed my entry for about a month. Blogger stopped sending me notices when people commented. And I stopped posting for awhile. I'm back, now, and it looks like I've got a lot of reading to do, too! All my best...

    By Blogger DJRainDog, at 10/6/06 02:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home