Faux-pretentious, moi?

Thursday, February 16, 2006

An update on work, or the lack thereof

The three positions I applied for before leaving my last job all came back negative and there's been absolutely nothing of interest in the papers since. Thankfully two other interesting vacancies have come my way: box office staff for the Edinburgh Festival (a six-month contract, nothing too far removed from CD retail) and PA/librarian for the Scottish Chamber Orchestra, which sounds fascinating. I'll report on progress as and when ...

2 Comments:

  • Tony, if you haven't already tried it, have a look at monster.co.uk - I found myself a new job online through them.

    Best of luck,

    m.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18/2/06 09:12  

  • librarian sounds cool.

    By Blogger Aethlos, at 25/2/06 17:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home