Faux-pretentious, moi?

Sunday, July 30, 2006

The calendar fills up

I've no idea where July has gone to, but the Festival season is now upon us and it's all madness from here on in. Work has given us the rotas for the remainder of our contract (which finish on 3rd September), so yesterday I poured over the Fringe brochure and worked out what I can go to on my days off.

Which means I've now got another seven performances to go to next month - two Tom Stoppards among the plays and quite a mixture otherwise, from a one-man show entitled Shakespeare's passions to the funny (peculiar and ha-ha)-sounding Oxford Gargoyles. That's a total of twenty shows ...

Besides my mother, I've also got my middle cousin coming to visit with a friend of hers (as a post-A level treat) and two friends from London. I'm going to rope them all in to write up reviews of the shows they go to, so Edinburgh Arts will be keeping us busy!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home