Faux-pretentious, moi?

Friday, October 07, 2005

Naked

The sublimely weird Jeff, in Coupling, has such a thing for the word "naked" that, as a child, he wrote it "on a bit of paper hundreds of times and [rubbed his] face in it".

I wish the word held such attractions for me. Wonderful though it is that the painting I commissioned back in the spring should be displayed at an exhibition in London next month - at Throgmortons gallery, if you fancy popping by - the wall it usually occupies here looks naked.

I don't like it.

2 Comments:

  • Goodness me! I'll have to go and see it. Are you turning into an art dealer??

    m.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/10/05 10:54  

  • Far from it, Martyn - I've no intention of selling it! I'll give you a buzz when I'm down.

    By Blogger Anthony, at 9/10/05 23:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home