Faux-pretentious, moi?

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The countdown to a puppy has begun!

I'm moving to a larger flat - ground floor, two bedrooms, sufficient room for my piano and (huge) bed, secure parking, communal garden, not even horribly expensive - a few days before Christmas, which should be interesting. Not least because my mother and brother are coming over for the day in question, so I need to get the movers in on this sooner rather than later. As soon as I've made sure I can get a day or two off work ...

Come late January, by which time things will have quietened down at work, I'm getting a fortnight (that's two weeks to you Americans) off to housetrain a spaniel puppy. Getting the flat is great, but knowing I'm that much closer to having a dog is much more exciting!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home