Faux-pretentious, moi?

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Anthony and Thomas' Magical Mystery Tour

Thomas is being deliciously cagey about where we're going - after some time suggesting we were going to be driving somewhere (which could have been bluffing), there appears to have been a change of plan.

Yesterday he emailed me these instructions: We leave [from his flat] tomorrow at 6pm - come tomorrow with small overnight bag with ordinary clothes (small enough to be hand baggage only) passport & Euros. I asked him what weather we're to expect there and if I should bring walking shoes, which got the following response: No mountain goat walking involved but some sturdy shoes as a reasonable amount of walking will be involved ... Weather – same as here [i.e. sunny, possibly a bit windy].

My colleagues at work have been having a fine time speculating about possible destinations. I'm not going to tell you where they've suggested, because I'd like to see what any readers of this blog think. (There've not exactly been a lot of comments left on my recent posts, so take the hint - it's my birthday on Friday, call it a present.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Romania! :D

    (What?! It's windy. And sunny.)

    I'm so curious as to where he's taking you. This kind of stuff only happens in Helen Fielding's novels! Hehe.

    Happy birthday, by the way! You are so happy with Thomas, it's so comforting to know that. So here's to many returns of the day spent together with him!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/5/07 00:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home